Terms and Conditions
STATEMENT REGARDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. FriendFolks is the operator and owner of this site.
2. Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of FriendFolks. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to FriendFolks or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
5. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
6. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to FriendFolks and in relation to which FriendFolks has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between FriendFolks and that third party or any endorsement by FriendFolks of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
7. FriendFolks will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
8. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.