Mr. Bear Machine Embroidery CD
ART version 4 - Bernina (830 with optional hoop for 6x10 or larger)
DST - Tajima
EXP - Melco
HUS - Husqvarna (6x10 only)
JEF - Janome
PES - Brother/Babylock
VIP - Viking
VP3 - Pfaff Creative Vision
Minimum sewing field size - 6" x 10"
Introducing our beautifully digitized machine embroidery version of Mr. Bear!
Designs are digitized for both single color (Redwork) and multi color stitch outs.
CD also contains detailed instructions with full diagrams for making the quilt shown on CD cover.
Tricia's piecing instructions are always beginner friendly!
This lovely keepsake quilt is built around the center embroidery design, where we find our little girl stepping through the garden gate to introduce Mr. Bear to the rest of the world.
• Each design is beautifully digitized with intricate details yet they stitch up in minutes
• Sew an heirloom quilt with embroidered blocks
• Includes 9 designs in both redwork and colorwork versions plus three sizes of each design for a total of 54 embroidery designs
• For redwork, simply thread your machine with one color and get started—no thread color changes required
• For colorwork, each design stitches out easily with only a few color changes for a full color version
• These designs look hand stitched—the triple stitch outlines closely resemble hand stitching, but without all the work
• Includes printable instructions with diagrams for a 54" x 60" quilt featuring all nine embroidery designs—finish quilt as desired. Quilting shown is inspiration only.
• Collection includes 9 motifs in two color versions plus three sizes of each design for a total of 54 embroidery designs:The day begins as our precious pair take their morning stroll to the park to their favorite swing. As they try once again to touch the clouds with outstretched toes, wouldn't you know it, Mr. Bear takes a fall. It's a quick trip back home where special care and lots of bandages almost do the trick; but true to his nature, Mr. Bear thinks it will take cookies and a tea party before he's feeling "really quite well". With a tummy full of cookies, and then a fun time of chasing bubbles, the friends settle down to finish their latest storybook. Mr. Bear's eyes begin to close right when the last page is turned, "Time for you to go to bed, Mr. Bear, you are just too sleepy". Good night Mr. Bear.
• Designs include: Girl holding bear, walking on pathway; making cookies with bear, having tea with bear, girl with bear in buggy, girls and bear on swing, girl playing nurse to bear, girl blowing bubbles with bear, girl reading book to bear, girl and bear sleeping
• Stitch field requirements:
• 9 designs fit a 6" x 10" stitch field
• 9 designs fit a 7" x 11" stitch field
• 9 designs fit a 8" x 8" stitch field
• Multiformat CD-ROM includes:
• Thread color sequence charts for each design
• Eight embroidery formats: ART v4, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VIP3
• This CD-ROM requires a windows based computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include Floppy Disk, Flash Drive, Reader/Writer system with Memory Card such as the Amazing Box Max or Sewing Machine Software.)
• Up to 12 stitched units of each design can be sewn and sold excluding internet sales